2018 is almost a wrap – and what a year it’s been for Feel the Magic®!
Just some of our highlight include:
- Monica Saunders announced as our Founding Guardian Angel
- Betty Klimenko appointed an ambassador
- Five campers trained to be camper mentors
- Held our first camp outside Sydney in Armidale
- Appointed two new board members, Liana Dubois and Kate Hemphill
- Launched ‘Dear Future’ video
- Held our most successful Night of Magic yet
- Launched our Parent and Guardian Workshops
- With the help of Noah Levin, secured $70,000 from The Funding Network
- Commenced the documentation of our well-being rankings that are conclusively demonstrating the benefit of our camps
None of this would be possible without our tireless volunteers and contributors whose efforts are changing the lives of grieving Australian children every day. This year, we would also like to make special mention of our talk time leaders, mentors and families. We could not begin to do what we do without everyone’s commitment and dedication. They support the campers, the volunteer mentors and the entire Feel the Magic® community.
We wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, with a bigger and brighter 2019 ahead!
James & Kristy Thomas