Good afternoon everyone
It’s an exciting week at Feel the Magic. If you were fortunate enough to see Hayden, Aimee and Arabella’s story on Channel Ten’s The Project, you’d be inspired as much as I was by their amazing courage and resilience. Thanks to everyone involved to help share their stories and the support Feel the Magic has provided them and many others.
A summary of the core messages in the video message:
- A big and massive thank you to the Feel the Magic team. They are working tremendously hard during the C-19 opportunity time in many ways for a stronger, more robust and resilient Feel the Magic. Look out for what is installed through-out 2020.
- Healthy Grieving Program goes live this week!
- Call for help!! We are seeking professional volunteers to provide some help from home! This week we are calling out for:
- A psychologist that understands our grief space and can assist Dr Robby Fullerton (Feel the Magic’s Clinical Director) with some research areas with a project we are working on.
- Please contact James ([email protected]) if you would like to discuss how you can help
I look forward to updating you again next week but, as always, please ensure if you need help or support from the team, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Please continue to stay safe, stay home, look out for the communities around you.
Chief Operating Officer
Feel the Magic