PROUDLY BROUGHT YOU BY
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
The most Australian Charity Raffle EVER!
Imagine a charity raffle where instead pulling tickets out of a barrel, Aussie cows decide who the winners are.
And where every dollar raised goes to the charity, Feel the Magic, to help the 1 in 20 kids in Australia living with grief.
That’s Cow Pat Lotto. Because not talking about grief is complete BS!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
AUSSIE KINDNESS. AUSSIE COWS. AUSSIE KIDS.
We cover a footy field with a numbered grid.
You buy a raffle ticket, matching a number on the field and tune in to the draw.
We walk our cows onto the field – and when nature calls, and the pat drops on a number… winners are crowned!
And, with limited tickets being sold, meaning a higher chance of winning…that winner could be YOU!
DO SOMETHING FUN TO END ’21.
ENTER COW PAT LOTTO.
Win $10K CASH or travel
Prize packs from MAJOR sponsors
Limited tickets sold = bigger chance of winning
WHAT YOU CAN
$10K CASH OR TRAVEL VOUCHER
- $10,000 cash prize or travel voucher from Viva Holidays. Victorian residents will only be eligible to claim the travel prize.
- Cash will be paid via EFT to the winner from Feel the Magic Ltd.
- If the winner chooses the travel voucher or is a Victorian resident, this prize is redeemable through Viva Holidays.
- Please click here for T&C’s for travel voucher and click here for Vivo Holiday brochure.
$9,160 WORTH OF INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCES
- 2 x Tickets @ Qudos Arena in a Private Super Suite uncatered to See Faith No More in Concert 17th February 2022 (value $770)
- 2 x Tickets @ Qudos Arena in a Private Super Suite uncatered to see Alanis Morrisette in Concert 11th Sept 2022 (value $770)
- 2 x Catered Box Tickets to a Canterbury Bulldogs Home Game at ANZ Stadium during the 2022 season (valued $550)
- 2 x Catered Box Tickets to a Wests Tigers Home Game at Bankwest Stadium during the 2022 season (valued $660)
- 2 x Catered Box Tickets to a South Sydney Home Game at ANZ Stadium during the 2022 season (valued $660)
- 2 x Catered Box tickets to Sydney FC Home game during the 2021/22 season (valued $550)
- 2-night stay voucher in a Harbour View Room with breakfast for 2 at the Sydney Hyatt Hotel (valued $700)
- V8 Super car experience with Erebus Motorsport: Hot lap & track experience; including a double pass to Supercar’s event of choice. Includes a pit tour, grid walk and merchandise pack for each guest (value over $1,500)
- Lunch and a sail on Sydney Harbour for you and 5 mates on Dancing with the Wind – with your own skipper (valued at $3,000)
AUSSIE SUMMER BBQ PACK – VALUED AT $3,449
- Brand new BBQ (~$1,999)
- Casella Wines Magic Box Wine (3 six packs Magic Box SB & 3 six packs Magic Box Shiraz)
- $1,000 gift voucher for Harvey Norman
AUSSIE GOLF AND SPORTS PACK – VALUED AT $3,085
- Round of golf at Concord Golf Course with Benji Marshall and two friends (three people in total to play with Benji)
- Souths one-off women in league round jersey
- Signed pair of Benji’s boots from the semi-final series of the 2021 NRL series
- $1000 Drummond Golf voucher
- Terry Lamb Hand signed Bulldogs Premiers print
- Michael Jordan Last Shot Large framed print
- Ashes Urn Boxed Display Collectable
A YEAR’S WORTH OF LINDT CHOCOLATE – VALUED AT $1,200
- A prize pack containing a year’s supply of Lindt chocolate
WHY COW PAT LOTTO?
This year’s been another tough one. But for the 1 in 20 kids that will experience the death of their Mum or Dad before they turn 18, it’s been even tougher.
By going in the draw to win $10K in our Cow Pat lotto, you’ll be helping fund Camps, resources and research to help grieving kids heal.
Plus, you’ll be part of an event that’s putting a smile on the faces of families across Australia. And we think Australia needs that right now.
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN THE MOST AUSTRALIAN RAFFLE EVER – AND BE IN THE RUNNING TO WIN $10K!
Click HERE to buy your lucky ticket.
Dream about what you’ll do with $10K if you win…
Tune in at 7am on Tuesday, Dec 14 to watch Cow Pat lotto live!
WHO CAN ENTER?
Cow Pat Lotto is open to NSW, VIC, ACT, NT and TAS; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies. Unfortunately due to regulations, residents of QLD, SA and WA aren’t able to enter. Residents of VIC will only be eligible to claim the $10K travel option for first prize. Please check our T+Cs for more info.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
Click HERE to see our prizes, or just scroll up!
HOW DO WE DECIDE WHO WINS EACH PRIZE?
Our lovely cows will be numbered 1-5 – with Cow 1 representing 1st prize, Cow 2 representing 2nd prize, and so on. The cows will be led out to the grid, one by one. When the cow pat lands, the raffle ticket corresponding to the grid number will win that prize. (It could be you!)
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COWS DON’T POO?
Stage fright can happen to the best of us – even our expertly trained Cow Pat Cows. If the cows don’t poo within the allotted 60 minute period, the raffle tickets will be drawn manually from a lotto barrel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF TWO COWS POO ON THE SAME GRID NUMBER?
Talk about stiff competition! If one patch proves attractive to more than one cow, and the second cow doesn’t poo on another grid square within the allotted time, the prize for the second cow’s pat will be drawn manually. One person cannot win more than one prize.
Cow Pat Lotto Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Feel the Magic Limited (ACN 164 874 266) (Promoter).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter our competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms & Conditions).
3. By entering our competitions, entrants accept these Terms & Conditions.
4. Entry to our competitions are open to all residents of NSW, VIC, ACT, NT and TAS; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies. VIC residents are only eligible to claim the $10K travel option for first prize.
5. To enter our competitions, entrants must provide all particulars required on the entry form and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on 12 December 2021.
6. Prize winners are selected at Blacktown City Showground on the specified competition date, which is scheduled to be Tuesday, 14 December 2021. Winners who are not present on the day of the event are contacted by email or phone within 5 business days of selection and will be announced on the Feel the Magic’s website: https://feelthemagic.org.au/.
7. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, pandemics, epidemic, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of god, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event or draw the prizes at 9 am on Tuesday 14 December 2021 using the online drawing platform provided by https://www.galabid.com/au and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date or if this is not reasonable or possible, it may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
8. After the winner/s are determined or drawn (as applicable), no further correspondence will be entered into in respect of the draw winners of the prizes.
9. The lottery is a game of chance and winning entries are selected based on where what number space that the cow defecates during a 60-minute period.
10. There will be five prizes available. Five numbered cows (from 1 to 5 – correlating with each of the five prizes available) will be released into an area which has been gazetted into numbered spaces. The winners will be decided by whichever square any of the cows defecate on. The person who has drawn the ticket number with the corresponding numbered square will receive the prize correlating with the number of the cow (i.e. a cow with #3 on its back is for prize #3).
11. If any of the cows do not defecate within the allotted time, their correlating prize will be drawn manually from a lotto barrel.
12. There can be only one winner for each square. This means a person cannot receive two prizes in the event two cows defecate in the same square. The winner will only receive the prize correlating with the first cow that defecates in that square.
13. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
14. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
15. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not collect or take the prize or an element of the prize by 31 December 2022 or such other time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be re-drawn from a raffle barrel from the remainder of the numbers that have not won.
17. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner will be obligated to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
21. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
22. Each entrant’s personal information (PI) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As such, the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the entries.
26. The laws of New South Wales govern the Promoter’s competitions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters reserves its right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or the proper, safe and legal conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves its rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
29. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
© 2021 COW PAT LOTTO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.